View & Act on Pending Nudges
- Go to left menu panel and click on Nudges link
- This page displays all the pending actions for the user to complete. It includes both system driven and activity driven nudges for the user.
- List of all Overdue, Due in a week, Due later & expired nudges are shown in Kanban style
- Click on the button against each nudge to respond to that nudge. For example, if the nudge is for "Update progress for your Objectives", then click on check-in button below the nudge to take action.
- You can also dismiss the nudges which you do not want to see in your pending item
What are nudges? Nudges are contextual reminders that elicit desired responses from the users. OKR process and steps require discipline so that desired outcomes are achieved. Nudges help managers and team members to take timely actions. For example, ...
View and Download Campaign Analytics
View Campaign Analytics Go to Admin Section → Manage → Campaign Click on the view icon (in blue colour) against the campaign Charts are displayed Download Reports Go to Admin Section → Manage → Campaign Click on the view icon (in blue colour) against ...
Customise Messages and Nudges
huminos messages/nudges are highly customisable and provides capabilities to configures different messages in a simple manner. You can customise nudge message by changing default values of below parts of the Nudge. Heading - use this field for ...
How to view team insights?
How to view and apply filters on OKRs?