huminos add-in for Microsoft Outlook allows the users to tag their email directly to their planned objectives for the current performance cycle. These mails are attached to the objective as activities that are used for objective progress by users and their managers
Activate huminos add-in for Microsoft Outlook
Admin of the huminos platform can enable the Microsoft Outlook integration from the Integration menu from the admin section. Click on the switch button to enable this add-in for your organization. Users will be able to align & check-ins using the add-in only if it is enabled.
To use huminos add-ins, the company must have an account with huminos platform with registered users
1. Login into your huminos account and go to Settings
2. Navigate to Integrations and Click on Outlook under the Add-ins section to enable or disable the add-in for your company
Install huminos add-in for Microsoft Excel
2. Open an email inside your inbox
3. Click on 3 Dots on the right side of your email and select Get Add-ins
4. Select All and search for huminos
5. Select the add-in and click on Add
Your huminos add-in for Microsoft Outlook is now added. You can now use this add-in with your huminos platform objectives. Click on Connect Now button to login into your huminos account.
You can use this add-in only if you have an active account on huminos and it is enabled by your admin. To enable this add-in, please refer to the below section Activate huminos add-in for Microsoft Outlook
Your account is now connected and you can align or check-ins to your objective using the Outlook add-in.
Attach Emails to your Objective & Check-Ins
You can use this add-in to attach the emails to your objectives for the current cycle to show the progress & work items. It becomes helpful at the time of 1:1 conversation between user and manager to understand the progress on the objective.
ALIGN EMAIL WITH OKR
1. Click on the huminos add-in on Outlook from the 3 dots on the right of the email
2. huminos Outlook Add-in Panel will open with selected Email subject
3. Click on Align OKR and select the Objective on which you are working and tag this email
4. Click on Done to select the objective for the current performance cycle
5. Click on Save to align the email conversation reference with the objective
UPDATE CHECK-IN ON ALIGNED OBJECTIVE
Users can use the Outlook Add-in to Check in on their aligned objective with the Email. Click on the 3 dots next to your objective and click on Check-In
Enter the progress, status of the objective, and any initiative/blocker in the form. Click on Done to share the progress with your manager.
You can now view the details of the email on your objective attachments and work items on the huminos platform.
Disable huminos Add-in for your company
Admin can disable the add-in from the huminos admin platform to disable the add-in for their users.
1. Go to Admin -> Integrations
2. Click on Outlook under the Add-ins section
3. Click on Disconnect to deactivate the add-in for your company
4. Remove the add-in from your outlook plugin